100 Church St SW, Suite 500, Huntsville, AL 35801
Thomas O’Connor, CFP®
Managing Wealth Advisor
Thomas O’Connor is a Senior Wealth Advisor and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ at Keel Point. He considers it an honor to serve his clients and a privilege to do so alongside such a talented and helpful team. Thomas has a deep conviction in guiding families to accomplish their financial milestones and invest in their purpose. He believes that thorough and holistic planning on the front end establishes the foundation of each relationship and positions it for long term success. The impact our work has had on families – in many cases for generations to come – has left a lasting impression on Thomas and fuels his enthusiasm for his work.
Before Thomas came to Keel Point, he was a producer and Associate in Risk Management (ARM) at one of the largest privately held insurance brokerages in the country. Thomas graduated from Auburn University majoring in Business Administration where he was selected as the one of the most influential seniors. He is a graduate of Leadership Huntsville Madison County Connect, Alabama Leadership Initiative and is an active member of Young Business Leaders. Thomas and his wife, Kelly, have two young children — Liam and Grace.
- For every next chapter: How this family bought a house and car — all while preparing for surprise triplets, Bankrate
- When Young Clients Want Instant Rewards, Advisors Shift Their Focus, Investor’s Business Daily
- It’s no fun haggling with your insurance company over a claim. Here’s how advisers negotiate their way to bigger payouts, MarketWatch
- College students may be able to collect up to $1,800 in stimulus payments, here’s how, Bankrate
- Syndicated in MSN
- How to Open a Brokerage Account for Your Kids, U.S. News & World Report
- Investment News: Advisers band together to help disabled individuals in Alabama
- 10 Ways for Retirees to Save Money During the Coronavirus
- Why associate advisors are being paid 4% less